Hi.

   

                 Hi everyone, this is my first post which may be the first of many, or not! It’s entirely possible i just completely forget about this blog, though I hope i dont. Im not really sure what else to add, though I mostly plan to use this to share my own experiences, thoughts and I hope people actually do see this. It can feel very suffocating and powerless to be a trans girl and a teenager and id like to have some space to talk about things outside of my art, why you may ask (I know for a fact you did not ask.) Art is hard and good and you present it in a serious somber gallery hopefully and you spend time and energy making it. I do (not) feel like spending time and energy to make an art oeice simply to represent whatever bullshit im thinking this morning so that will be this.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being alone and learning to be ok with it

Queer appropriation

What the gothic (and punk) aesthetic and identity means to me